Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Whipped Beer Soap

Something I've been wanting to try for a while is beer soap. From what I've read, the extra sugar in beer really adds a nice lather to the soap, so I was very curious to try it.

Now, let me first say, I am not a beer drinker, so I was just amazed at the different kinds of craft beer available! So intriguing - like Chocolate Coffee, Oatmeal Stout, Bourbon, and Raspberry, to name a few. I tried to choose one that didn't have a lot of additional ingredients added, so I settled on a sweet potato variety.

Before you can use beer in soap, you need to prepare it, which I have demonstrated in the video below:


Once my beer was prepared, I thought it would be fun to try it in whipped soap....I have only ever used water in my whipped soaps, so wanted to try something new. The only glitch is that I think one of the fragrances I used accelerated, which you will see in the video below. I would definitely try beer again in whipped soap, but would make sure that I used well-behaving fragrances next time!



As always, thanks for stopping by! =)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
10